Invitation to ISPO 2019
Dear Valued Customer，
We sincerely invite you to visit our booth (C1.432-2) in ISPO 2019 Munich to be held from February 3 to 6, 2019 at New Munich Trade Fair Center, Messegelände, D-81823, München, Germany
Located in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China and founded by Beta Textiles Co., Limited, Athetlik Clothing Co., Limited is a specialized manufacturer of flatlock stitch (ISO 607, 4 needle 6 thread stitch) performance underwear, sportswear and outdoor clothing for customers’ brands.
With a capacity of more than 4 millions pcs per year, Athletik Clothing Co., Limited is one of the leading and specialized manufacturer of a/m products in Jiangsu Province, China.
Athletik Clohiing Co., Limited has been the manufacturer for many brands including but not limited to:-
SUPERDRY, Amer Sports, Newbody, TOG24, Surfanic, Dicks Sporting Goods, Sainsbury, BAS Pro, REI, New Balance, Marks Works Wearhouse, Ullmax etc.
We will mainly exhibit the following categories of products in the show:
- CARBONDRY fabrics and garments (www.carbondry.com)
- COTTONTEK fabrics and garment (www.cottontek.com)
- Performance fabrics and garments
- Polypro thermal wear
- Synthetic base layer
- Sportswear series etc.
- SYNSILK fabrics (www.synssilk.com)
- Merino wool fabrics, garments and more.
Athletik Clothing Co., Limited sincerely wishes to develop and maintain a long term and reliable cooperation on OEM manufacturing for your brands. You are welcome to visit our booth and know more about our products.
The Athletik Clothing Co., Limited group includes:
- Beta Textiles Co., Limited
- Athletik Clothing Co., Limited
- Zhangjiagang Beta Clothing Co., Limited
Personnel attending the show:
- Personnel attending the show:
- John Zhang, Managing Director
- Lynn Long, Europe and Pacific Division Manager
- Joy Yin, Operation Manager North America Region
- Linda Ding, Quality Manager
Company Name:Athletik Clothing Co.,Limited
Booth No: C1.432-2
Place: New Munich Trade Fair Center, Messegelände, D-81823, München, Germany
Date: Feb 3-6, 2019